How to create DMARC record on cPanel VPS?
In this tutorial, we will learn how to build the DMARC record in cPanel, so you can use this cPanel feature to solve some problems with sending and receiving emails.
The DMARC is a TXT record that is built into DNS, with the help of SPF as well as DKIM to authenticate your emails.
For creating dmarc record in cPanel, follow the steps below.
- Login to cPanel web hosting control panel
- In Domain section, click on Zone Editor.
3.In Zone Editor page click on Manage in front of your domain.
4. Now click on click on arrow down next to the +Add Record button and select Add DMARC Record.
5. After choosing this option you can set your wanted settings and after that click on Add Record
5. After adding DMARC record, you will see it in current page.