Last Update : 2023/20/09
Cookies are small files downloaded onto your computer or device to enable various functionalities of our
website. These functionalities include improving performance and understanding visitor behavior to
optimize our products and services.
Our cookies perform essential roles, such as:
- Enabling the core functionalities of our website (strictly necessary cookies).
- Optimizing website performance to provide a smooth browsing experience (performance cookies).
- Helping us understand our audience better, enhancing our products and services based on the insights we gather (analytical cookies).
To comply with legal requirements, we only use performance and analytical cookies after obtaining your consent through the cookie information message displayed initially on our site. Adjust your preferences anytime through your browser settings, but note that disabling strictly necessary cookies might affect the website functionality.
Types of Cookies and Their Usage
1.Session Cookies: Temporary cookies stored while you browse, deleted when you close the
2.Persistent Cookies: Remain on your computer for a set period, helping us recognize returning visitors.
1st Party Cookies: Set by our domain to facilitate various website functions. 3rd Party Cookies: Set by external domains, including our technology partners.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Essential for website operation, including secure area access.
- Performance Cookies: Collect anonymous data on website performance, helping us improve your experience.
- Functionality Cookies: Remember your preferences, like language and region, providing personalized features.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: Offer more relevant advertisements based on your interests.
Under the GDPR effective from May 25, 2018, Monovm ensures the lawful processing of personal data following applicable privacy laws. Learn more or contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Manage Cookies
Manage your cookie preferences through browser settings. Disabling cookies may disrupt website functionality and user experiences. For more guidance, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We use various tracking technologies, including:
- Web Beacons: Tiny graphics in emails helping us understand email engagement.
- Pixels: Codes triggering cookies to facilitate more relevant messaging.
- Log Files: Record website events and activities for analytical purposes.
Under GDPR, you have rights over your data. To exercise these rights, contact us at email@example.com.
We remain committed to respecting your privacy, continuously updating our practices to stay compliant with legal requirements, and safeguard your data with the highest security standards.
For any queries or concerns, reach us at our contact page or through the email addresses mentioned above.
Changes to this Policy