How to Install WordPress on Plesk
In Plesk web hosting control panel, you can install WordPress and manage all of the plugins, themes, and management settings on this CMS.
For installing WordPress on Plesk follow this tutorial:
- Login to your Plesk management panel
2. In Plesk environment, at the left side click on “Applications”
3. You can install a variety of CMSs in this section. You can install different versions of each application from this page. In the WordPress section, click on arrow down button next to the install button and select your preferred version of WordPress.
4. After clicking on the install button, at next step accept license agreement by clicking on “I accept the term of License Agreement” checkbox, then click “Next” button.
5. At this point, complete the required information like password, website name, and details of your database.
6.After clicking on the install button, “Installing WordPress” page will be appeared.
7. After installing, keep waiting for registration of WordPress Toolkits.
8. After completing registration process , click on “Close” button
9. Then you will see the following page.
10. Also you can manage “Plugins” and “Themes” on this page.
11. Also you can open a browser and enter your domain name, then you will see the main page of your website.