Making backups and saving configurations is the most important section on MikroTik. To create backup from your configuration in MikroTik, follow the steps below:
- Login to your MikroTik OS with Winbox application. Note that the user has admin privileges.
- Click on the “Files” menu on the left, then on the new window it shows all your files.
- Click on backup button.
- In appeared window, type the backup file name.
- For further security, set password to the backup file.
- Click on backup and the file will be ready.