How to install Python 3 on Debian 9
Well, so far, with this Python definition we will be working with you to install Python 3.6 in Debian 9 with our tutorial.
Note: Note that all commands will be entered with root access, and if you do not have root access, you must execute the commands from the Sudo group and enter the sudo command before all commands.
Tutorial on installing Python 3.6 in Debian 9
1. First, type the following command to update the Debian repositories and packages(How to connect linux VPS).
apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
2. After complete updates, install the following commands in order to install Python 3.6.
apt-get install -y do build-essential libssl-dev zlib1g-dev
apt-get install -y libbz2-dev libreadline-dev libsqlite3-dev wget curl llvm
apt-get install -y libncurses5-dev libncursesw5-dev xz-utils tk-dev
3. Now import the Python package by downloading it from its official site.
4. After downloading, remove it from the compressed state.
tar xvf Python 3.6.4.tgz
5. After extracting the compressed file, enter the following command to go to the Python directory.
cd Python 3.6.4
6. Now it's time to import the following command so that Python is ready to be installed.
7. Finally, enter the following command to install Python.
You have successfully installed Python directly from its official site.
We hope this tutorial helped you in starting your journey with Python.
MonoVM provides high qulity SSD Linux VPS delivarable in only 20 seconds.