Why Choose Monovm's Affordable Cheap VPS Servers?
1. You can get started with a low monthly fee: Monovm's VPS plans start at just $5.9 per month. This makes it affordable for businesses of all sizes to get started with a quality VPS server.
2. You can scale up as your business grows: As your business grows, you can easily upgrade your plan to accommodate more traffic and data storage. Monovm makes it easy to scale up your server, so you never have to worry about outgrowing your current plan.
3. You'll get 24/7 support: Monovm's team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions or issues. They will also help you troubleshoot problems to keep your website running smoothly.
4. You'll have access to powerful features: like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and multiple locations. You'll also get access to control panel options to manage your server easily.
VPS Plans Pricing
Monovm's cheap VPS hosting starts at just $5.9 per month and offers a variety of features and resources that can be customized to meet your needs
High-quality remote desktop access and instant activation.
Full Administrator Access
99.99 % Uptime
Fast, Secure, and reliable VPS service with customizable configurations.
$ 5.99 /MO (billed semiannually)
Full SSH Access
99.99 % Uptime
Ultra Fast Remote Desktop Application
Full Administrator Access
99.99 % Uptime
Push your VPS's performance beyond traditional spinning drives' hardware capabilities.
Full Administrator/SSH Access
99.99 % Uptime
Benefits of Choosing Cheap VPS Servers
There are many benefits to buy cheap VPS hosting over more expensive options. The most obvious benefit is cost savings. However, there are other advantages as well. For example, affordable VPS servers can be more flexible and offer more features than their more expensive counterparts.
As mentioned above, the biggest benefit of choosing cheap VPS service is the cost savings. If you compare the price of a high-end VPS server to a lower-priced option, you'll see that you can save a significant amount of money by going with a cheaper option.
Cheap VPS servers are often more flexible than their more expensive counterparts. This means you'll have more options for configuring your server and installing applications. Additionally, many cheap VPS servers offer more features than more expensive servers, such as SSD storage and unlimited bandwidth.
This means that if you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can get your money back. This is a great way to make sure that you're getting what you paid for and that you're not wasting your hard-earned money.
If you have any problems with your server, you'll be able to get help from someone more knowledgeable and experienced.
Much more control over the VPS
- Start and Stop the VPS
- Restart the VPS
- Turn ON and OFF your VPS
- Connect to the VPS via SSH
- Connect the VPS via VNC
- Reinstall any operating systems
- Add new control panels
- Install applications and much more!
You can access this control panel from your client area!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most common questions we get from our customers. Hence we elaborated our FAQ to ensure you find answers as quickly as possible.
1. Choose the plan that's right for you. We have various plans available, so you can pick the one that best fits your needs.
2. Select the operating system and control panel you want. We offer a range of options, so you can choose the one that's right for you.
3. Enter your billing information and choose your payment method. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
4. That's it! Once your payment is processed, your server will be provisioned and ready to use.
With all our VPS Server packages, you have the full freedom to pick your preferred operating system.
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2019 is the first version of the system OS rolled out under Microsoft’s new long-term servicing channel (LTSC). Windows Server 2019 helps evolve data center infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and security.
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2016 has been designed with several great features. Its core foundation includes: identity management and enhanced security capabilities - to ensure your data and access to your data maintain its integrity from end to end.
Windows 10 is one of Microsoft's more recent systems. It contains various features, security updates, and a platform-unifying design for enterprise users and consumers.
CentOS Linux is a community-supported distribution derived from sources freely provided to the public by Red Hat for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). Each CentOS version is maintained for up to 10 years by means of security updates. This results in a secure, low-maintenance, reliable, predictable, and reproducible Linux environment.
Ubuntu is a free, open-source operating system and Linux distribution based on Debian. Ubuntu is offered in three official editions: Ubuntu Desktop, Ubuntu Server, and Ubuntu Core, each with specific performances. There are new releases of Ubuntu every 6 months, while the long-term support (LTS) releases occur once every two years.
Debian has access to online repositories that contain over 51,000 software packages making it the most extensive software compilation. Debian officially contains only free software, but non-free software can be downloaded and installed from the Debian repositories. Debian includes popular free programs such as LibreOffice, Firefox web browser, Evolution mail, GIMP image editor, and Evince document viewer.
Check out our Knowledgebase. We provide you with the latest tech updates, relevant news, and in-depth tutorials, as well as explanations of how things work.
The best proof of great customer experience is your honest review. Want yours to appear here too? Go ahead and write one on the client's dashboard!
I have been a customer of MonoVM for years, and their domain name services have been exceptional. Their competitive prices, user-friendly interface, and reliable customer support have made managing my domains a breeze. Highly recommended!
I wish to reiterate that I am thrilled with your company's hosting service (mainly in WordPress hosting). I am using Monovm's hosting service for the past three years and happy to use it. Monovm offers a cheaper plan, minimum load time, and 24x7 support. It is a powerful portal helping in many domains. Thanks, @monovm Team; you are superb.
I've been using Monovm's Linux VPS hosting for one of my websites for about a year now, after having a really bad experience with one of the more reputable hosting vendors in the industry and I feel I've made the best choice of my life. My website's speed increased by approximately 2 seconds and the support I receive from them is fantastic. I am planning to host all my websites here in the near future. </p>