List of content you will read in this article:
Making the Web Page Interactive
- Show or hide information when a user clicks on a button.
- Zoom in or out an image on your webpage when a mouse pointer hovers over it.
- Using a drop-down menu.
- Displaying videos or audio on your webpage.
- Displaying various animations.
- Showing a series of tabs or menus on a webpage.
- Showing image slides on your website.
- Changing the color of text when the user selects it.
Creating Web Applications and Mobile Applications
Developing Server Applications
- It is the most trusted and secure programming language.
Netflix is another popular platform that uses the Node.Js framework. It works on all platforms and web browsers alike.
It Has Career Potential
With so many graphics and visual elements, it's easy to keep your visitors entertained on your site or application. You can add interactive maps, videos, animations, all simultaneously without losing the performance of your project.
JS definitely has advantages over Java, Python, and other popular programming languages. However, there are many advantages and disadvantages it comes within itself. Let's find them out.
- It reduces the demand for the website server because it runs on the client-side directly.
- You can create attractive interfaces with JS.
- The security of the client-side can be compromised since the code is generated on the users' computers.