Changing MAC address through the registry
For changing MAC address in Windows through registry follow this topic.
- Press Winkey+R to open Run
- Type Regedit phrase and click on OK button to open registry.
- Follow this address:
- At this directory, there are many keys like 0000, 0001 etc. You have to check all of them to find your wanted interface.
- After finding the intended network adapter, right click on it and select String Value from New
- Enter NetworkAddress as the key name and open it. In Value Data: section enter intended MAC address without : and any other signs.
- Disable interface and enable it again.
- Open CMD and enter below command
You will see the new MAC address which set on your interface.
You can change MAC address in windows 10 too, here is complete guide to change MAC address in windows 10.