Why bitcoin dedicated servers?
Throughout this article, we will go through various aspects of using Bitcoin and why invest in a Monovm dedicated server.
What is Bitcoin?
“Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money”, as stated on the official Bitcoin website. Bitcoin is a digital currency (a digital asset before) introduced to the world over a decade ago in 2009. Unlike other currencies (USD, EUR, PND), which are government-issued, bitcoin is operated under a decentralized authority.
Bitcoin started with $0.08 per bitcoin (2009 Jan), and now it has reached a staggering high of $43000 (2021 Feb). That’s an impressive increase within a couple of years. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with no physical bitcoins present; only balances kept on a public ledger (blockchain) that everyone has access to.
With the global attention towards Bitcoin, many shops and merchants are starting to accept bitcoin payments with its growing influence. Bitcoin gained popularity due to the fact that it is the world’s first decentralized digital currency.
As a result of the popularity and success, bitcoin has inspired a multitude of other cryptocurrencies to bring into being.
How does Bitcoin work?
As mentioned earlier, bitcoins have no physical presence, so all Bitcoins are stored in a digital wallet. The bitcoin can be transferred over the internet from one wallet to another. A digital signature is authorizing the transaction.
Once the transaction is made, it will be verified within a couple of minutes by “bitcoin miners”. For verifying each transaction, the miners get a small fee. Once the transaction is verified and completed, the record will be stored in a public ledger known as the blockchain.
Compared to the fiat money transaction fees, the bitcoin fees are extremely low. This is one of the main reasons for the digital currency to become so popular. Another notable feature about Bitcoin is that the blockchain keeps track of all transactions and is available to the public.
It is a currency made for the people by the people.
How are bitcoins made?
Bitcoins are released through a process known as mining. Anyone can participate in bitcoin mining using free, open-source software. Each bitcoin is released at a specific time interval which is kept constant by the network itself.
Due to this, the bigger the miners, the harder it becomes to release bitcoins. It is said that the number of bitcoins being mined is decreased by half every four years, and it is estimated that the total amount of Bitcoins that will be produced will reach up to 21 million.
Benefits of using Bitcoin
- User autonomy: You will be able to control how you spend the money without dealing with an intermediary authority (banks and governments).
- Discretion: Bitcoin transactions are never associated with your personal identity unless it is voluntarily published.
- Peer-to-peer focus: You can send and receive money from anyone on the network worldwide without any external involvement.
- No more bank fees: You will no longer have to pay high transaction fees that are common with bank transfers.
- Low fees for international payments
- No more waiting time for a transaction to be completed.
- Can carry out payments using just a mobile phone.
- Accessible from anywhere. You only need the internet and a computer or smartphone.
Why choose Monovm Dedicated servers?
Now that we got familiar with Bitcoin let us see why you should consider using our dedicated servers.
1. No setup fees
We have our infrastructure and server hardware, allowing us to provide dedicated servers without any additional costs.
2. Complete access to the server
We provide full administrator and root access with all our windows and Linux dedicated servers. All software and configurations of the server will be at your sole discretion.
We have a team of technical experts readily available 24/7. If you come across any technical or sales issue, you can reach us through our online ticketing system or via our ticketing system.
4. Highest performance
All Monovm dedicated servers are based on DDR4 and ECC RAM that results in unparalleled performance.
5. Permanent IPMI access
You will get direct IPMI and management access to your dedicated server to install the needed operating systems, firmware configurations, power options, etc.
6. 99.9% Uptime – Guaranteed
Our data centres are equipped with top-notch server hardware and constantly being monitored and maintained by industry-leading professionals. Uptime is guaranteed.
7. Dedicated server customization options
Didn’t find a server config you like? Worry not, as we provide a multitude of options for you to create your very own custom server with the preferred hardware, OS and software.
8. The storage device of your choice
Upon request, the high-rpm HDDs could be replaced with enterprise-grade SSDs, providing superior load times. We also provide NVME storage solutions. All our storage devises reconfigured in RAID 10 array.
9. Multiple locations to choose from
Monovm dedicated servers are hosted in the world’s first-class data centres in more than 15 locations worldwide. The locations include:
- Hong Kong
- Netherlands and more…
How to buy a dedicated server with bitcoin from Monovm?
- Select the server of your choice.
- Click on order now.
- Set the configurations.
- Click Continue.
- Login to your account by entering the email and password.
- Verify the server information and select Bitcoin as the payment method.
- Once you press continue, you will be redirected to a secure, reputable third-party website coinpayments.net.
- Enter the needed information to complete the payment.
If you’re looking for a high performing dedicated server, Monovm got you covered. You can get the dedicated server with Bitcoin or by choosing our other payment gateways. The dedicated server will be provisioned within 1 to 7 days once the order has been processed.
Go ahead and order your very own Bitcoin powered dedicated server from Monovm.