Add another domain in DirectAdmin: (each step is followed by a visual representation of it)
- Log in to your DirectAdmin control panel.
- From your account section, click "Domain Setup" to go to the domain settings:
- On this page you will see your current domain name and the disk space it consumes:
- Click on "Add Another Domain" to add a new domain.
- On the "Create Domain" page set up a domain name, disk space and bandwidth:
Important Note: you must set up a DNS on your domain. You can get this information from your web hosting company.
- After adding the domain, a new directory is created in the File Manager that is associated with the new domain.