How to manage shell access in WHM?
- In order to manage shell access in WHM you need to go for the Accounts Functions category.
- Then you need to click on the Manage Shell Access button.
- Then you need to hit the Enable Normal Shell button that is placed next to the account in order to enable standard shell access.
- You will also have the link to go back to the previous page once shell access in enabled.
- Once this is done, and then users shell will no longer remain disabled. At the same time, the enable button will also become disabled.
- Now you can also give users Jailed shell access instead of allowing them to go for standard shell access.