How to check your system's health with WHM?
- It’s the system health category that carries several useful tools that can offer a great idea about CPU usage and current running processes.
- In order to check the system’s health with WHM you need to go for System Health in the menu first.
- You can start with Show Current CPU Usage. To view the processes, you can use the Process ID. In order to trace a process, you need to click on Trace to start tracing it.
- In order to kill a process, you can click on Kill link.
- Next you can go for Show Current Disk Usage and then you can go for Show Current Running Processes.