How to change the root MySQL password in WHM?
When cPanel/WHM is set up, your system MYSQL password is randomly generated. If you ever need it, you can change it to something you’ll know.
- Go to SQL services in the menu.
- Click MySQL Root Password.
- Enter and confirm the new password, or generate one.
- Let’s change the password length to 24.
- Then click Regenerate.
- And then Use Password. Take a note of the password and store it in a safe place.
- Click close. Finally, click Change Password. If you receive an error message, there is an alternative way to change the password. Click Reset Local MySQL Root Password.