How to change an account's bandwidth limit in WHM?
In addition to hard drive quota, a cPanel account has assigned to it a monthly bandwidth limit.
- Go to Account Functions to change an account’s bandwidth limit in WHM.
- Select Limit Bandwidth Usage from the menu.
- Choose an account by selecting its domain or user from the list.
- Scroll down and select the domain that you want to change the bandwidth limit.
- Click Limit. Now you have to change the monthly bandwidth limit using the text field. The value should be megabytes or you can use unlimited.
- Click Change. It will show you that the account’s bandwidth limit has been changed successfully.