How to change an account's password in WHM?
In order to modify an account password in WHM, you can follow these steps below:
- Login to your cPanel and find the account functions in the menu from left pane.
- In the “Account Functions”, click password modification.
- It will take you to password modification form from where you can create a new password or can generate a new one.
- In password generator, you can generate a password and then click use password. Close the generator!
- Now scroll down, select a domain or user from the list or use the search fields below.
- Go to click change, and it will show that the user’s password has been changed successfully or the system, for cPanel, FTP, mail and MySQL.
- You can also try it in another way to change user’s password. Scroll up in the menu slightly.
- Go to list accounts. Click the plus sign + next to an account. You will get a simple form that will allow you to change user’s password.