How to use File Manager in DirectAdmin?
- In order to use the File Manager in Direct Admin, you need to
- Search and click on the File Manager link. At the file manager you can upload the files, rename them, delete them, create new folders, change their permissions, and can do several other things.
- In order to create the new folder, you need to go for this option and assign the name. Once you type in the name, click on the Create button.
- You can also create new file while typing the file name in the given box and clicking on Create.
- In order to rename a folder click on it and add the new name and hit the Rename button.