How to setup a Cronjob in DirectAdmin?
- In order to set up the Cronjob, you need to scroll down in Direct Admin and click on the Cronjobs link.
- At the main page for Cronjobs you can set up the new ones or you can delete the existing ones.
- Cron job is the system command that you can schedule in order to make it happen on a later date or time.
- This is handy enough in case you want to perform some tasks later one.
- In order to create a new Cronjob, you need to assign all the required details like date, time, etc and click on the Add button.