How to password protect a directory in DirectAdmin?
- In order to password protect a directory in Direct Admin, you need to login first.
- Then you need to search and clock on the Password Protected Directories link.
- Choose the directory that you want to protect while assigning the password for it. In order to do this click on the Protect link that is located at the side of the directory you have chosen.
- Then you need to enter the prompt at the login box. Then you have to enter the username, password and re-enter the password.
- Then you need to click on the Save button. Also check the Protection enabled box.