How to create a domain pointer in DirectAdmin?
- In order to generate the domain pointers, you need to scroll down in the Direct Domain page.
- Search and find out the Domain Pointer’s link. This option is useful in terms of directing another domain name for your main account.
- In order to do this, you need to set a domain name first that can redirected to your desired account.
- Then you need to click on the Add Button. With this much of task, you will be able to create the domain pointer.
- In order to delete that domain pointer that you have created you need to check the box and click on Delete button.