- In order to create an addon domain in the cPanel, you need to log in first.
- You need to click on the Add On Domain icon. Here, you can set up additional domain names that can relate or connect to the sub domains you have created.
- Enter the new domain name, enter the username, give the root, and then the password.
- Hit the add domain button in order to generate add on domain.
- With this you can create the addon domain and can further use it. you can connect it with the sub domains as well.