To Change Password in cPanel, you need to follow the steps below:
- In order to change the cPanel password, you need to login to the cPanel first and then click on the change password icon.
- Give old password, then new password and then confirm the new password.
- Once you are done with this, you can click on the change your password now button.
- That’s it. Your new password will be generated and assigned.
- It will be changed and further you can log in with the new password that you have assigned for your account. It’s so simple.
- Further you can even change that password while following the same steps.