How to backup your website in cPanel?
- In order to back up your website in cPanel, you need to click on the back up wizard that is available on the home screen of cPanel. After log in to the cPanel, you can find this and click on it.
- Here you can back up and restore the files associated with your website.
- In order to back up the website, you need to click on the Back Up button.
- Here, you will also have the option to back up a part of your website.
- You can also have the option to take a full back up by clicking on the full back up button.