how to Install Webuzo
Softaculous Webuzo is a single user APPS Panel which you can use to install 100s of applications. Installing Webuzo is very simple. This guide shows you how to install Webuzo on a newly installed Operating System.
- Newly installed CentOS 5.x / 6.x / 7.x or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x / 6.x / 7.x or Scientific Linux 5.x / 6.x / 7.x (x86 or x86_64) / Ubuntu LTS
- YUM / apt-get / tar / wget packages installed
- RAM - Minimum 512 MB (Recommended 1GB for best performance)
- Disk Space - Minimum 5GB (Recommended 10GB for best performance)
1. login to your linux server with putty. you can download and learn putty here.
2. download webuzo with command below
wget -N http://files.webuzo.com/install.sh 3. then change permission of install.sh with command below
chmod 0755 install.sh
4. then run command below
After the installation is completed you will have to do the Initial Setup.
You will need to enter the Username, Email Address and Password, etc for initially configuring Webuzo.
Domain and Nameservers
Please enter a valid Domain Name say example.com.
You will need to point your nameserver to the servers IP where you are installing Webuzo. Webuzo will ask you for the Primary Nameserver (e.g. ns1.example.com) and the Secondary Nameserver (e.g. ns2.example.com).
Use IP as Domain
If you dont have a valid domain then you can use your servers IP as the hostname. Webuzo will also suggest you which the IP of your server. In such a case you can enter any dummy NameServer and your primary and secondary name server.
Submit the details
After you have filled in all details please submit the form.
Webuzo will start configuring the server immediately. This may take 3-4 minutes depending on your servers speed.
You will see a screen as follows when the initial setup is finished.
Webuzo has two sections :
To login to the Softaculous Webuzo Admin Panel, visit the following URL :
To login to the Softaculous Webuzo Enduser Panel, visit the following URL :
The username and password will be the same that you entered during the Initial Setup