Are you having trouble getting your services activated? Are you facing errors with the services and when you ask our support team, they tell you to edit your profile? Well, you have come to the right place. Let’s get started on how to change all your information from the Monovm Client Area.
Step 1: Log in to your dashboard
- On the top right corner of the page, you will see the Login button
- Enter your User credentials
- Click on Login
Step 2: Go to Edit profile information
- On the top right corner, you will see “Hi, John doe” (Instead of John Doe, it will be your name).
- This is a drop-down list that can be visible when you hover over it.
- From the list, click on Edit Profile
Step 3: Edit your profile information
- You will be greeted with a form where you have to fill in your personal information.
Here’s a breakdown of what you should fill in each of these sections:
- First Name: Enter your first name as mentioned in your ID/Passport
- Last Name: Enter your last name (Surname) as mentioned in your ID/Passport
- Email: This section will most likely be filled, automatically. However, try to use an email address that is active and you constantly check. We will use this email to reach out to you with regard to your services.
- Password: This is the password that will be used to access the Client area
- Country: Choose your country from the list
- State: Enter the state/Province/District you are living in
- City: Enter the city you are currently living in
- Phone: Enter a valid phone number
- Post Code: Enter the postal code/Zipcode/Postcode corresponding to your address.
- Address: Enter your current address. If you’re a business owner, you can use the address of your office.
That’s all you will need to complete your profile information. We hope this helped!
People are also interested in:
I'm fascinated by the IT world and how the 1's and 0's work. While I venture into the world of Technology, I try to share what I know in the simplest way with you. Not a fan of coffee, a travel addict, and a self-accredited 'master chef'.