How to create and manage webmail in Plesk
Mail service is one of the most useful services which users have access to after purchasing web hosting services. After activating web hosting services, users can create and manage mail accounts in the hosting management system. In this tutorial, we use Plesk as a hosting management panel to create and manage webmail services.
In order to create an email account in Plesk VPS follow these instructions:
- Login to Plesk and at the left side, click on “Mail”.
2. If you had generated an mail account before that, you would see those accounts in this section, otherwise you will not see any items.
3. Click on “Create Email Address” button.
4. In the appeared page you must fill out the requested information.
- Email Address: Enter a name for related mail account.
- Password and Confirm Password: You must choose a password and confirm it in the related fields. Also you can automatically generate a complex password by selecting “Generate” button.
- Mail Box: In this section, you can define storage capacity for the related account. (By default, 100 MB of capacity is provided for the user)
- Description: You can eadd some descriptions for the account,however this field is optional.
5. After clicking the “OK” button, your account will be created and you will be redirected to the email page. On this page, you can see the account name and some other mail account features.
Now you can access the account settings by selecting the created account.