You bought a VPS server and managed your works such as website, database, documents and etc. suppose that you are away from office and even your home and you have to make changes in your VPS at this moment. What should you do? There is you need an application that can made a remote connection to the server with smartphone based on Android. Follow below steps to configure an application in smartphone.
- Download Microsoft remote desktop application from google play
- Open the application. You should see a first page such as below. Tap “+” icon in top right section.
- Select desktop to make a desktop connection.
- Enter your VPS valid IP in “pc name” section. Also if you want to save your login credentials in this application, go to user account name and save the server credentials. If you leave it blank, every time you want to login, credentials will be asked from you. Tap save to add a connection in home page.
- After you save the connection, it appear in home page and you can connect to the VPS by tap on it.
- After taping it, application start to remote to the VPS
- If you leaved empty “user account” option in step4, here is you should enter login credentials.
- Authentication page will be shown. Accept if you want to connect and you know that it is safe for connecting.
- Congratulation! You can now see your VPS.