Did you forget your password? Do you want to change your password but don't know how? This is the place to be if you’re looking for answers. In this short tutorial, we will go through the steps to change your password for the Monovm client area.
Welcome to the step-by-step guide on how to reset your Monovm password.
Configurations from the website
- First, head towards the login page of Monovm by using the following link: https://dashboard.monovm.com/login
- Click on the forgot password menu bar
- Now click the link “Click here to reset password”
- In the appeared window, enter your email address and click on Submit.
- Login to your email account: mail.google.com
- If you don’t see the password reset email in your inbox, head to the spam folder
- Select the reset password email
- Click on the “Not Spam” button
- Head to your inbox
- Open the email
- Click on the link to change your password
- Now you can enter the new password. Be sure to enter a strong password.
- Click on Change Password to reset the password.
That’s all! Now whenever you access the Monovm client area, you can use the newly created password.