How to change MAC address in Windows 10
As you might know, changing the MAC address in an operating system may have a lot of reasons and probably your here because of one of those reasons.
Lets go through some of the reasons for changing the MAC address: blocked by firewall, network disruption, installing some software’s license which pertains to MAC address etc.
In order to change the MAC address in Windows 10, follow the steps below:
- Open Windows 10 settings and click on Network & Internet
- In Status section select Change adapter options.
- In Network Connections page, right click on your wanted interface’s icon and select Properties.
- Click on Configure
- At released page select Advanced tab and in Property section select Locally Administered Address, then select the Value radio button and enter new MAC address in the related text box. Then click on OK
- Disable network interface and enable it again.
- Open CMD and enter the command below
You will see the new MAC address which was set on your interface.