In this short tutorial, we will go through the steps on how to activate you purchased the domain from Monovm. Once you complete the order for a domain, it is set to be deployed automatically, but due to some technicalities, it can be put on hold.
One of the main reasons for the holdup is the email verification step. This is how you can fix the email verification step by step.
Configuring the Domain Control Panel
- First, log in to your domain control panel using the following link: https://domaincp.monovm.com/customer
- Log in by entering the email and password
- Now on the top menu, go to Manage orders
- Click on List/Search Orders
- From the list of domains, select the domain in question
- Now you will see a pop up with Pending Verification. Click on Resend Email
- Now head over to your email account
- Login to your email account: mail.google.com
- If you don’t see the email in your inbox, head to the spam folder
- Select the verification email
- Click on the “Not Spam” button
- Head to your inbox
- Open the verification email
- Click on the link to verify your email address
That’s all! Your email should now be active!