Changing the password in DirectAdmin
- by Hannah N
- in DirectAdmin
- View 73
- First, log in to the DirectAdmin admin panel.
- Click "Change Password" in "Your account" section:
- As you can see from the image below, this section includes several types of fields and options which are sorted according to the following order:
- Current DirectAdmin Password : The directadmin current password must be entered in this field.
- Enter Password : Enter your new password here.
- Re-Enter Password : Enter your new password again.
- DirectAdmin Account : By choosing this option, your entered password is considered as DirectAdmin's Panel password.
- Main FTP Account : By choosing this option, the password for your main FTP host account will also be changed.
- Main Databases Account : By choosing this option, the password for your Database account will also be changed.
After entering and selecting the options, click on Submit.
Tip 1: We suggest using a complicated password for your account.
Tip 2: Do not choose the option to change the password of the database to prevent a problem for the database and systems that use your database, such as WordPress.
- After changing the password, you will see a window similar to the below image, which shows the details after changing the password of the direct admin panel and the other items you choosed.